***** From our extremely successful Abby series: all EIGHT (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on App Store in many countries.
***** Brought to you by 22LEARN, the creator of Abby Basic Skills Preschool: winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards, 2012.
* Theiphonemom.com: ABC Magnetic Toys for Kids will turn your iPad into a big magnet board just waiting for your children to unleash their creativity. The best part? No magnets to keep track of!
* KidsAppsMobi: Toddlers have now a new game to play with and I assure you it’s going to keep them busy for a long time. It helps children develop their creativity, imagination, motor skills, vocabulary and object recognition in a safe environment.
* The entirety of 289 colorfull magnets and 20 creative backgrounds!
* 5 thematic categories: Emma’s Toys; Tom’s Toys; In the Room and in the Backyard; Letters; and Building Blocks.
* Great for Baby, Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade!
possibility to save the pictures into your gallery
* Sound effects and pronunciation of objects’ names
* Settings modification
* Professional illustrations
* User-friendly interface
ABC Magnetic Toys is an application focused on cognitive development of children’s imaginative and creative skills. An ideal app for all curious toddlers and preschoolers wishing to expand their horizons. Designed with regards to children’s unique HCI needs, a child-friendly interface allows both for an independent play and a parent-guided instruction.
For all categories, you can choose one of a total of twenty colorful settings that help children to provide anchorage for their imagination, and offer parents the opportunity of setting up an interactive environment that suits their child’s needs. For instance, there is a lined paper ideal for letters and words play; templates for various toys that are perfect for fine motor skills enhancement, development of association of shade-to-silhouette correspondence and abstract skills; or natural scenery, about which parents can make up stories together with their children while placing onto it any of the wonderful professionally illustrated objects.
Among other features of the application is a possibility to save children’s creations into your iPad gallery. Since we understand that this feature is more suitable for older children, this function can be turned on/off in the settings.
Moreover, we would also like to highlight a high-quality audio voice pronouncing the name of each object upon its placement on the screen. This feature fosters the development of children’s vocabulary and can also be great for ESL and EFL learners. As always, the function can be disabled by parents in the settings (feature especially used by purchasers abroad -- even when speech voice is turned off, the application still allows you to leave certain sounds of objects on to make children more engaged).
Based on our two-decade old experience in the design of fun educational tools, we made considerable effort to ensure that this application is as appropriate and easy-to-use for this very special age category as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did.
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always glad to hear about your experience with our applications.
22learn, your trusted educational apps developer